Project Name: OPP Landscape Renewal & Pedestrian Paving
Project Location: Orillia, ON
Closing Date: June 29 @ 2pm
Last Day For Questions: June 26th @ 5 pm
The work included in this project includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Exterior pedestrian and vehicular hard surface upgrades and modifications;
- Landscaping, bedding and garden renewal, and;
- Repair of underground Site servicing.
1. Subcontractors must comply with Bradanick Construction Services Inc. Health & Safety protocols.
2. Subcontractors must obtain our Approval to Mobilize letter if they're the successful bidder.
3. Subcontractors are responsible to ascertain that they have read all documentation & included for all addendums in their tender.
4. Subcontractors to review all Tender Forms and include all separate, alternate, itemized and unit pricing required at the time of closing.
5. Security Clearances as required in Specification.
If you have intentions of submitting a quote or would like access to the tender documents please contact James at 705-238-5080 Ext. 224 or email email@example.com
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.